Sound Shore Financial is rapidly growing and continually seeking experienced, qualified candidates to be a part of our elite, winning team. For consideration for one of these exciting opportunities, please fill out the form below and attach your resume and cover letter.
- Senior Field Examiner
Seeking experienced Senior Field Examiners to work as independent contractors. Examiners will have a BS in Accounting, Finance or closely related field and at least 10 years of ABL field examination experience.
The Examiner will work independently and will be assigned to both local and out of town projects. The scope of assignments will include the following:
- Test the integrity of accounts receivable and inventory and their performance trends
- Evaluate the borrower’s revenue recognition, billing, collection processes and systems
- Review and test bank accounts, reconciliations, receipts and disbursements
- Meet with management and communicate effectively at the CFO level
- Perform detailed analysis of the general ledger
- Analyze the condition of accounts payable and status with key vendors
- Review Federal and State tax returns
Candidates must possess these key competencies and be detailed in their report write up and work papers:
- Excellent analytical skills and knowledge of accounting principles
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to document key findings into a professional report
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and develop cooperative working relationships with executives at the borrower
- Ability to follow directives, meet deadlines and submit on time reports
Independent contractors can expect to receive their professional service fees within 15 days of submission of the completed exam file to the financial institution, therefore, wait time to be reimbursed for services and expenses are kept to a minimum.
Contact: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
We are continually growing so please check back often for exciting career opportunities at Sound Shore Financial.